Pages

.

Bad, and good luck


Yesterday was the day when everything happened. My daughter Nora fell on a stone and got a big swelling on her head, Leia lost her first tooth and I ended my day at the emergency ward. That sounds a bit dramatic, what happened was that I slipped with a piece of work (a quite big silver sheet) in the polisher. It got caught and cut me in my thumb and fingers before I could get my hands from the machine. I got six stitches and a big bandage. I am so relieved that i didn´t break anything and that it will heal quite easy. This time everything went okay, and this is what I have learned:

- Have respect for rotating machines.
- Do not stretch your limits in a bad mood. I was tired and needed a lunch. I also wanted to do something completely else. I realize that I was not completely there. That´s why it happened.
- When I really want something and aim for the goal I am completely present. I push my limits a lot and often, but with joy.
- Think two times before you... I am just going to

Today it is a beautiful day and I will stay out in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.