Pages

.

Everyday luxury ...

... is for me to have my own computer. I also have a really bad cold ... everyone seams to have one in Stockholm these days. Except for Jenni, her Scottish genes resists everything.

I have been working with everything that is around my trade. Ordering boxes for the LOD collection No 1, meetings with Dorota Lieszke at
Nutida (because I am in the board of Nutida. Make a moment and visit their current exhibition, it is great), polishing silver for a cooking repotage, treating my cold (that is not in my trade normally ...), making new standards for the invoices because I lost my old ones with my computer.

Everyday luxury is also to have a husband to be that is in the same trade and to be able to discuss with him in the evenings what experiences we have had during the day, and to be with my children and meet the force of their experiences during the day. If we have been separated for a longer time it is more work. If we have been together, a lot easier.

Ordering the boxes is a luxury, it is so nice to get the collection on the road. And the cold ... I guess it will get over. Luxury is to meet friends that you feel connected to.

A big luxury would also be to visit my friend Lotta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.