Pages

.

It is my week at Gallery LOD, come and have a cup of tea.




Every six weeks it is my turn to be responsible for the LOD gallery and shop. This means that I dress our window displays with our beautiful things It everyday and take care of our wonderful customers. Today´s composition was made by inspiration rather than premeditation. I was happily surprised when I discovered how well my tea cups and Petronella Erikssons organic spoons complemented each other. And then I was surprised over the fact that I had not seen this before. The window display today was in gray and silver with small highlights. It was great fun.

After that I worked on the wedding bands in green gold that I have an order for. It is a beautiful 18K gold color!

When I am making rings I have a couple of tools that is indispensable. One is the "svanhals" I do not now the English name for it, I will have to ask Jenni. I am able to make the ring round and smaller and bigger with this tool. The ring roller tool is also a great luxury. It is one of the tools Pernilla Sylwan brought to the workshop when she came. I love it. It makes the same things but even better in some ways. Me and the tools where one today.

The photographer that had bowls from me and Erik Tidäng brought them back again after a successful photoshoot. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures.
She told me that the "Bowl No 1" could contain a lot of pancakes ... : )

It has been a good day!

(And Tobias and me sold some really beautiful things at Nutida yesterday).

ps. Take a look at the nuns. ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.